1. Lack of Commitment - Men must understand that it is very important to not lead women into believing things are getting serious between the two. By doing this women tend to expect things to become exclusive. When in fact women hate being subjected to mind games, Inconsistency, and a man who’s afraid to commit.
2. Not Keeping Himself Up - Some say looks aren't everything, but the up keeping of a man says a lot about Himself. Women do not want a man with bad breath, Hygeine & inadequate grooming. Fingernails should always be done, clothes ironed and never dirty shoes. Take Pride in Yourself.
10 DATE IDEAS FOR VALENTINES DAYTell us what you're planning to do for Valentine's Day with your partner in the comments below.
1. GET A COUPLES MASSAGE
2. FINE DINING: Visit opentable.com to make reservations at a restaurant neither of you ever been before to create new memories. Make sure you check out the menu and read the reviews & ratings.
3. ROMANTIC DAY INDOORS: Cook a romantic candle lit dinner, full body massage, and cater to her every need.
4. LISTEN TO LIVE MUSIC: Jazz club, local bands, or concert. Find out who is playing on Valentine's Day and enjoy a night of live music.
1. DOZEN ROSES AND CHOCOLATE
2. PERFUME: Try Creed "Love In White"
3. JEWELRY: A watch, ring, diamond earrings, or nice necklace
4. LINGERIE: Pay Victoria Secret a visit
5. GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE SPA
6. PURSE: Cant go wrong with a purse
8. LATEST GADGETS: IPHONE 5, IPAD, ETC.
10. CARD: No matter what you get her don't forget to get her a card. Cards are special and timeless.
Women often give their man cues for what they want and as a man its your job to notice. When you neglect to give your woman the attention she craves then oftentimes she'll do things that she wouldn't normally do to gain your attention and may even go to the extreme to get it.
Top 5 things women do to get their partners attention
- Party more often
- Have a bad attitude towards you
- Post attention seeking pictures, comments, statuses, etc on social networks
- Dress sexier
So I asked 10 guys "how do they know if a girl is a keeper" and most of them replied by saying; if she cooks, cleans, has a good job, nice looks and great sex then she's a keeper. Those are great qualities to have but just about any girl can have those qualities.
Only 1 out of the 10 guys answered the question with a great response.
Here's the response
Q: How do you know if a girl is a keeper?
A: She's a keeper if she posses most of the qualities that you ever imagined in a mate. She has to be confident in herself, have plans for her future and is willing to go hard at them, someone who has no problem compromising and being submissive when need be. A woman that can handle the truth, A woman that can handle the business if need be. A woman that is intelligent and can hold a great conversation with me. A woman who respects herself and demands respect and is strong mentally. I have to feel like she will be a great mother to our kids. And last but not least I have to feel like she got my back through anything we go through . That's pretty much what my keeper is, sex is important as well. For me she has to be really freaky, but that and looks comes after what's most important.
Most men don't know the signs of a keeper but luckily that guy do, maybe thats why he found his keeper.
Continue Reading to find out if your woman is a keeper
Pay attention to her: most guys wait until there is
problems in the relationship to start giving their girlfriend the attention she's been longing for. If you're not being attentive to her then she may seek attention else where. So pay attention to your girl; If she spent all day at the hair salon, nail salon, and shopping trying to prepare for a date then its your job to be attentive and compliment her on how beautiful she looks
Show your feelings: You should never try to hide the love,
or feelings you have for your partner from anyone. Your partner should know how you feel about them and so should the world. Never deny your love or feelings for your partner.
Kim & Kanye's romantic Ice cream date
Bored with the average dinner and movie date? Try these great date night ideas.
FIRST IMPRESSION IS A LASTING IMPRESSION
Heres some tips to make a great first impression on your first date.
Planning the date
- PLAN: To most women a man with a plan is very sexy. After talking to various women I noticed thats one complaint everyone of them had in common, especially when it comes to planning a date. When a man plans the date it helps us women to get to relax, focus on other important things like what to wear & enjoy the date and it will allow you to be in control. So take charge ask her what type of places and food she like and from there you can plan your date.
- LET HER KNOW THE PLAN: So after you planned the date the next stop is to inform your date of the plan, let her know exactly what you’ll be doing so she can be dressed and prepared for the occasion. Suprise dates are sweet but it’s little to soon to be suprising someone you barely know.
- DRESS TO IMPRESS: Wear clothes that compliments your body and thats suitable to the venue. If your going to an upscale restaurant don’t wear T-shirts & track sneakers you’ll stick out like a sore thumb. I’m not suggesting you have to wear a suit and tie either but you should dress accordingly. Dont forget to shower and be well groomed you should also add a nice scented cologne.