2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
3. If you have ANY doubt in your mind about a man or woman’s character, leave them alone.
4. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
5. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.
6. Don't force an attraction.
8. Never live your life for a man or woman before you find what makes you truly happy.
9. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
10. Have faith in God regarding your relationship, but don't let faith make you stupid. God does things decent and in order
11. Don't settle.
12. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
13. If he keeps changing his mind about the relationship--take that as a BIG sign that he is unstable. Do you really want to be with a man like that? The one who deserves you will have NO DOUBTS.
14. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
15. Honorable men take care of their business and aren't involved in a whole lot of mess.
16. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
17. There's only one reason a man dumps you or doesn't call; he doesn't want you or didn't want to call. Don't make him lie because you need to hear an excuse.
18. Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently? And unprotected s*x.....WHOA.
19. You really do have to kiss a few frogs before finding the prince.
20. Always put yourself and your happiness first. Unless you have kids - then THEY come first. They are smarter than you think - and they are watching your example.
Editor Taja, Instagram @MsEverythingg